Delegating work works, provided the one delegating works, too.
1 hour 30 min
You are, or enquiring on behalf of an individual at either Manager or Executive level thinking about getting a coach. You are feeling the pressure and whether you like to admit it or not, it's tough and sometimes lonely at the top.
In today’s culture, we tend to make the Executives into icons and that comes with a great deal of pressure. I have experience coaching C-Level executives and managers in the startup and tech community. I am able to support and bring great value through my coaching style to get valued results in the fastest time possible.
Executive Coaching will help your:
1. Leadership Skills (delegation, ownership/responsibility, vision, listening, approachability, coaching, decision making, change management, delegation, risk-taking, and service)
2. Communication Skills (listening, clarity, speaking, networking, non-verbal behaviors, openness, negotiation, energy, giving feedback, and receiving feedback)
3. Team Skills (listening, questioning, helping, participation, peer feedback, and reliability)
3. Organization Skills (project, financial, personal time, logistics, and attention to detail)
4. Creativity Skills (problem solving, problem identification, inventiveness, brainstorming, and making
5. Interpersonal Skills
(empathy, confidence, stress management, positivity, negotiation, group work, approachability, enthusiasm, and personal appearance)
6. Organizational Alignment (alignment & understanding of: community, values, mission, vision, strategic plan, and processes)
Coaching is the most frequently used leadership development tool and for good reason.
I will act as your sparring partner providing insights, tools and best practice strategies for you to successfully apply into your everyday work life.
As a consequence, you will bring tangible results and have an even bigger impact on the very organisation you are working for.
Are you ready for greater success?
Contact me for your free 30 minute consultation.